The Moretti Gran Tour is rolling in to Edinburgh from the 9th to 12th of July, where they will be taking up residence at Summerhall to share the very best of Italian street food with us. We’re offering you – our lovely readers – the chance to be there!
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is Tweet us up! Simply Follow @EdinEditor on Twitter and ReTweet one of our Tweets with the competition picture which looks something like this:
Our lucky competition winners will be added to the guest list for the day of their choosing (9th-12th July) so your names will be on the door for you to get the full experience.
The Moretti Gran Tour is hitting cities across the UK this summer, sharing the delights of Italian steet food as the sun (hopefully) shines on us all. Sharing food from the likes of Naples, Tuscany and Panino Teca, Edinburgh companies La Favorita, Bonny Vita, Maialini Deli (amongst others) will be giving those coming a taste of Italy.
In town from the 9th-12th July, the Moretti Gran Tour is bringing a taste of Italy (and hopefully a taste of the sunshine!) to us and showcasing local companies along the way.
If you want to guarantee yourself a ticket, you can get them here.
Terms and conditions
- The prize is two pairs of tickets (split as 2 prizes, each comprising of 2 tickets) and will be fulfilled by CowPR, on behalf of Moretti.
- The competition will run until 11:59pm on Tuesday 7th July 2015 (BST), with the winner decided and notified by Wednesday 8th July.
- We will notify the winner through Twitter by the 8th, they will have 24 hours to respond – if this does not happen, the second most entertaining answer will win. The same process will apply.
- The prize will be fulfilled by CowPR/Moretti, we will only pass the details of the winner on to them. Edinburgh Editor takes no responsibility for the prize.
- All emails collected by this competition will be added to the Edinburgh Editor newsletter mailing list – details of which can be found here. If you do not wish to be added please either unsubscribe or email email@example.com with the email address you wish not to be added – this will not affect your chances of winning.
- Full details of our disclosure policy can be found here.