Have you ever had breakfast at Loudons Cafe? Would you like to? Well, it seems that you’re in the right place because here’s your chance.
Edinburgh Editor is teaming up with the wonderful people at Zomato to provide one lucky reader and a friend to go enjoy breakfast for two – anything from the menu plus coffee and a pastry, each. Hungry yet?
Want to enter? We’ve made it simple – all you need to do is fill in the form below and tell us the following: if we were to rename the meal of breakfast, what would you call it and why? The winner will be the one we find the most entertaining. Entries close 11:59pm on Tuesday 30th June 2015.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
(If you have problems filling the form please email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Loudons is an artisan bakery and cafe up in Fountainbridge, open every day for delicious breakfasts, lunches and weekend brunches; they also do fantastic coffees, teas and cakes. They make all their bread and cakes on site in Fountainbridge to ensure they’re fresh and delicious. You can find out more about Loudons on the Zomato website. We’d also suggest you download the Zomato app so you can review it – and we’re not just saying that because they gave us a prize!
Just so you know, we’ll also add (some might say as a consolation prize) the email addresses to our newsletter – you will of course be free to unsubscribe at any time, but we’d hate for you to miss out. We’d also love you to share the competition on Twitter and Facebook, but there will be no additional entry for doing so, just Mr Editor’s grateful, smiling face.
Terms and conditions
- The prize is breakfast for two – anything from the menu, plus a pastry and coffee for both people – and is being kindly provided for us by Zomato.
- The competition will run until 11:59pm on Tuesday the 30th June 2015 (BST), with the winner decided and notified by Friday 3rd July.
- We will notify the winner by email by Saturday 4th July, they will have 48 hours to respond – if this does not happen, the second most entertaining answer will win. The same process will apply.
- The prize will be fulfilled by Zomato, we will only pass the email address of the winner on to them. Edinburgh Editor takes no responsibility for the prize.
- All emails collected by this competition will be added to the Edinburgh Editor newsletter mailing list – details of which can be found here. If you do not wish to be added please either unsubscribe or email email@example.com with the email address you wish not to be added – this will not affect your chances of winning.
- Full details of our disclosure policy can be found here.