Have you ever been to Foodies Festival? If not you’re missing out!
Foodies Festival is one of the UK’s most successful food festivals, but did you know it all started out in Edinburgh? This year Foodies Festival celebrates its 10th year in Edinburgh, and we’re delighted to be giving away TWO pairs of tickets to help them celebrate.
Last year 34,000 people went to Foodies, and this year the event will be running the 7-9th August in the sunny delights of Inverleith Park. Owing to its on-going success, this year the festival site will be 50% bigger than in previous years, meaning even more food and drinks producers, tents and theatres. Highlights for us last year involved drinking rum from a coconut (seriously, it was delicious and very, very boozy), sharing a potato spiral with Stephen K Amos (again, seriously), watching Mark Greenaway and Adam Handling, and eating multiple times our own weight in absolutely delicious food. Could there be a better way of getting into the festival spirit?
If you want to be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets for a day of your choosing, simply enter our competition:
If you want to guarantee yourself tickets then you can buy them from the website: foodiesfestival.com
Still not convinced you want to go? Here’s a list of some of our photos from the last couple of years and this year’s chefs:
Michelin-star Marcello Tully – Kinloch Lodge
Jamie Scott – MasterChef: The Professionals 2014 winner
Adam Handling – Adam Handling at Caxton voted Scotland’s Chef of the Year
Mark Greenaway – Restaurant Mark Greenaway and Bistro Moderne
Tony Singh – TV Chef & food Author
Paul Wedgwood – Wedgwoods
Neil Forbes – Cafe St Honore
Jian Wang – Chop Chop
Graeme Pallister – 63 Tay Street
Colin Findlay – Melville Castle
Kim Atcharahorn Kaewkraikhot – Chaophraya
Ian McAndrew – Blackaddie
There will also be the Wine, Champagne and Craft Beer Theatre, a tasting theatre and much, much more.
Terms and conditions
- The prize is two pairs of one day tickets to Foodies Festival in Edinburgh, to be used on a day of the winner’s choosing – the prize is being provided to us by Foodies Festival/Lanyard PR
- The competition will run until 11:59pm on Tuesday 28th July 2015 (BST), with the winner decided and notified by Wednesday 29th July.
- We will notify the winner by email by Wednesday 29th July, they will have 48 hours to respond – if this does not happen, the second most entertaining answer will win. The same process will apply.
- The prize will be fulfilled by Lanyard PR, we will only pass the email address of the winner on to them. Edinburgh Editor takes no responsibility for the prize.
- All emails collected by this competition will be added to the Edinburgh Editor newsletter mailing list – details of which can be found here. If you do not wish to be added please either unsubscribe or email email@example.com with the email address you wish not to be added – this will not affect your chances of winning.
- We have been provided with festival tickets in return for running this competition, full details of our disclosure policy can be found here.